Beurer TL 50, Beurer TL 20, and Beurer IL 50 are all great light therapy product. But, how do you choose which one to buy, this article gives you a general overview of each light therapy product.
Are you tired of waking up in a bad mood? Nothing is more aggravating than sleeping for 7+ hours only to wake up exhausted and not looking forward to the day ahead.
Sleep disorders are very common and are increasing with the passage of time.
People feel stressed out and find it difficult to fall asleep at night and even when they do, they suddenly wake up in the middle of the night.
It can occur due to any reason ranging from work stress, jet lag, or an underlying health condition.
If you also happen to be one of those people, you should know that it’s unhealthy and very damaging to your well-being if you don’t address this issue on time.
The Beurer Light Therapy Lamp is specifically made for people like you and me who are struggling to keep our mental health in check.
Beurer Light with its simple and contemporary design stands above the rest due to its advanced light therapy sessions that naturally counter sleeping, mental health, and skin disorders.
To conclude whether Beurer Light is what it claims to be, I decided to put some of its best products to the test.
Here is a complete review of the Beurer Light Therapy Lamp to assist you in making the right decision.
Here’s a summary comparison table to help you get a general sense of the three best Beurer Light Therapy products.
Comparison table between ALL Beurer Light Therapy Devices
|Size & Weight||Light & Wattage||LED Tech.||Color Temp.|
|Beurer TL 50 Light Therapy Lamp||10.5″ x 5″ x 11.5″, 1.4 lbs||10,000 LUX, 36 Watts||Yes||5300 K +/- 300 K|
|Beurer TL 20 Light Therapy Lamp||9″ x 7″ x 4″, 12.8 oz||10,000 LUX , 76.47 lm/W||Yes||6500 K|
|Beurer IL 50 Light Therapy Lamp||10.63″ x 11.22″ x 7.68″, 3.5 lbs||10,000 LUX 300 Watts||No||N/A|
Now that we have seen a side-by-side comparison of all the devices. lets take a dive into each individual product.
[Go here to see a comparison between all VERILUX light therapy products]
With the TL 50, you can say goodbye to the winter blues, giving you approximately 10,000 lux of distance light that’ll brighten your mood.
But that’s not all, by incorporating light therapy into your life, you can eliminate all kinds of mental health concerns associated with lack of light.
Furthermore, its compact size makes it simple to personalize your experience and ensures you never have to struggle with the location of your light therapy session.
Benefits of Beurer TL 50 Light Therapy Lamp
With its natural spectrum, you can rest assured that it’ll aid with routine seasonal changes, jet lag, winter blues, and poor sleep quality, all of which can drain your energy for the rest of the day.
Inadequate lighting can be the biggest cause of bad moods. However, this lamp can always uplift your mood with its soothing presence.
The daylight can help reset your circadian clock and get you a more restorative sleep every night.
Improves focus and regular quality of work
Fights mental health issues such as anxiety and depression, which are exacerbated due to lack of quality sleep.
Boost’s energy to conquer your days
Features of Beurer TL 50 Light Therapy Lamp
- Energy-saving technology
- Compact and easy to use design
- Convenient LED light bulb
- UV and flicker-free light
- Approximately 10,000 Lux light that covers 15 cm
- Used for Medical reasons
- Aesthetically appealing colors and designs
How to use Beurer TL 50 Light Therapy Lamp ct
- Remove the product from the package and inspect it for potential damage. If you notice any damaged pieces, contact customer support immediately and get your exchange/refund.
- Place the device on a flat surface at around 5.9 to 13.8 inches away from your face.
- Plug in the circular power plug into the AC Adapter Socket.
- Once connected, attach the AC Power Adapter to a standard 110 VAC electrical outlet
- Press On/Off when required
- Use it while sleeping, reading, or writing
- The period of use is determined by the distance of the device. The shorter the distance, the lesser the usage time.
What comes in the Beurer TL 50 Light Therapy Lamp product box?
- TL50 lamp x1
- Power A/C Adapter x1
- User Manual (English/French/Spanish)
Pros and Cons of Beurer TL 50 Light Therapy Lamp
|Pros of Beurer TL 50 Light Therapy Lamp||Cons of Beurer TL 50 Light Therapy Lamp|
|● Easy to use for beginners|
● The light is bright enough to light up the entire room
● Cost-effective in the long run
● Eliminates the harsh effects of sunlight
|● The purchase price may be high|
● Doesn’t include a timer
Summary of Beurer TL 50 Light Therapy Lamp
Winter surely comes with its own set of drawbacks.
Low productivity, depression, and sleep deprivation are some of the most common symptoms of the season.
However, by incorporating TL 50, you can be certain to have a completely effortless journey, with no struggle to keep up with complex light therapy procedures.
In terms of cost, you get what you pay for.
[Northern Light technologies also make great light therapy products, go here to find out about them.]Check the current price of Beurer TL50 Therapy Lamp
Thanks to its enhanced portability, the TL 20 is recognized as the most adjustable light therapy device available.
With an adjustable stand and unrivaled illumination, this light is all you need to get a child-like sleep for the rest of your life.
Benefits of Beurer TL 20 Light Therapy Lamp
- Can provide therapy for as long as you like
- The energy-saving technology guarantees that you don’t have to break your bank on monthly power costs
- Improved adjustability allows you to take control over your light therapy
- Offers the benefits of natural sunlight
- Aids anxiety, skin concerns, and depression
Features of Beurer TL 20 Light Therapy Lamp
- Versatile design
- Flicker-free technology
- Easy to use one-button option
- The adjustable stand offers horizontal and vertical movement
- 10,000 lux (distance of 10 cm)
How to use of Beurer TL 20 Light Therapy Lamp product
- Remove the product from the packaging
- Take out the stand from the storage slot and place it as desired
- Attach the stand into one of the holders
- Depending on its use, turn the lamp on and off.
- Avoid leaving the light unattended
What comes in of Beurer TL 20 Light Therapy Lamp product box?
- Rear Panel
- On/Off Button
- Adapter Socket
- Fluorescent Screen
- Storage Slot for Stand
Pros and Cons of Beurer TL 20 Light Therapy Lamp
|Pros of Beurer TL 20 Light Therapy Lamp||Cons of Beurer TL 20 Light Therapy Lamp|
|● Doesn’t require electricity 24/7|
● Excellent customer service
● Exceptional durability
● Convenient to use
● One-stop solution for all sleeping disorders
| ● Insufficient information in the user manual |
● Small surface area for light
Summary of Beurer TL 20 Light Therapy Lamp
Overall, the TL 20 is for anyone who likes to take control of their light therapy sessions.
With an adjustable structure to versatile application, this lamp is a great way to invest your hard-earned money into something that can enhance your overall mental health.Check the current price of Beurer TL 20 Therapy Lamp
The IL 50 light therapy is a great choice if you wake up with intense muscle tension and cold.
The infrared technology is a sophisticated solution for anyone who needs to wake up feeling energized and ready to conquer the day.
With this lamp, you get to wake up every morning with a well-rested body and a peaceful mind.
Benefits of Beurer IL 50 Light Therapy Lamp
● The ideal way to reduce infrared irradiation of the human body.
● Effectively heals your body while you sleep
● Safe to use
● Alleviates morning muscle aches and tension
Features of Beurer IL 50 Light Therapy Lamp
● Soothing heat
● 100% UV-free
● Offers great active ventilation
● Overheating protection
● Medical device
● Automatic switch on/off with a timer
● Cord winder
● Comes with an adjustable shade
How to use Beurer IL 50 Light Therapy Lamp
● Place the unit on a clean, dry, and flat surface
● Make sure it is placed no less than 1-meter away from you
● Position it away from flammable materials like carpets and tablecloths
● Switch On/Off according to needs
● Read the User Manual before getting started
What comes in Beurer IL 50 Light Therapy Lamp product box?
● Swiveling body with handles
● Remaining time display
● Time selector
● Infrared radiant heater with adjustable timer
● On/Off switch
Pros and Cons of Beurer IL 50 Light Therapy Lamp
|Pros of Beurer IL 50 Light Therapy Lamp||Cons of Beurer IL 50 Light Therapy Lamp|
|● Has shown incredible results in the past|
● Can cure autoimmune diseases
● Has been prescribed by doctors
● Can control skin rashes and irritation
● Fast and safe results
|● Not balance friendly (this means you can’t use it on a sofa or bed)|
● Over time, the unit tends to loosen a bit
● A bit pricey
Summary of Beurer IL 50 Light Therapy Lamp
The IL 50 light therapy by Beurer takes the lead in ensuring that all kinds of muscles aches and discomfort cause by poor sleeping quality and stress are alleviated.
You can start your journey right away by simply setting up the device, and you should see a substantial difference within the first three uses.
However, be cautious with the positioning as infrared technology can be dangerous on uneven surfaces and in situations with children around.Check the current price of Beurer IL 50 Therapy Lamp
Conclusion of Beurer Light Therapy Lamps
After trying and testing all three devices, I can say that each one’s unique features serve a different purpose.
I personally experienced significant improvement in my morning backaches with the Beurer IL 50, which improved my productivity in no time.
As for the rest, Beurer TL 50 is an excellent choice if you are new to light therapy and need something simple to guide you through the process.
However, if you are looking for an advanced alternative to cure depression and stress, you can never go wrong with TL 20, which is specifically designed for advanced-level users who want to use this therapy at home as well as in the office.
The device is flicker-free, durable, and can effortlessly illuminate the entire room.
The only thing to keep in mind is to not utilize the device for more than 20 minutes (if kept close) or 30 minutes (if kept at a reasonable distance).
Once you’ve mastered the safety guidelines, you’re all set to tackle all your sleeping disorders.